KangerTech AKD Series iKEN 230W Mod + iKEN Sub-Ohm Tank
A performance kit for the modern vaper.
The KangerTech AKD Series iKEN Kit features a high-powered performance control suite coupled with an ergonomic and compact design.
High-grade zinc alloy construction.
Powered by a built-in 5100mAh battery. Large capacity for optimal performance. 230W maximum power output.
1.54" TFT full-color display reads pertinent vaping data in a comprehensive and customizable user interface. Two tactile response buttons located below the screen.
User control suite features Temperature Control Mode (accommodating Ni200, Ti, and SS heating elements), User Mode (with Beginner, Intermediate, and Expert submodes), and TCR.
The iKen Sub-Ohm Tank features an innovative airflow system for optimized flavor production. E-Juice window located on the side of the tank for convenient optics. Threaded top-fill design. Advanced leak-proof technology.
Compatible with the SSOCC coils.
Shop All Batteries
Shop All Accessories
Shop All E-Liquid
Features and Specifications:
AKD Series iKEN 230W Mod:
- Integrated 5100mAh Internal Battery
- Maximum Wattage Output: 230W
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.1 ohm
- Temperature Control Range: 300-600F
- Supports Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- TCR Adjustments
- Three Modes: Beginner, Intermediate, Expert
- Superior Zinc Alloy Construction
- Carbon Fiber Grip Inlay
- Intuitive 1.54 Inch TFT Screen - Full-Color Display
- Low Voltage Protection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- Overheat Protection
- MicroUSB Charging Port
- Stainless Steel 510 Contact
iKEN Sub-Ohm Tank:
- High-Quality Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Kanger SSOCC Coil System
- Convenient Threaded Top-Fill Method
- Dual Top Airflow Control
- "U" Shape Airflow Pathway
- Leak-Proof Design
- POM Delrin Widebore Drip Tip
- 510 Connection
1x AKD Series iKEN 230W Mod
1x iKEN Sub-Ohm Tank
2x SSOCC SS 0.2 ohm
1x English User Manual
1x Micro USB Cable