BATTERY CELLS ARE SOLD AS SINGLE BATTERY CELLS
We are very exited to bring you Hohm Tech's Hohm Grown batteries! Hohm Tech has been in collaboration with Indonesia Chemistry, the LG manufacturing facility to produce these cells. Hohm Tech themselves do not manufacture batteries. These are licensed and made specific to the collaborated efforts of BBC, IC, and HT.
Improvements made based on it's LG predecessor:
- Based off the BBC 26650 chemistry foundation, manganese inert compound replaced with additional proprietary levels of cobalt & nickel to achieve unprecedented levels of CC & mAh combination. Adjusting NMC ratios was key to achieving recorded levels.
- Enhanced PTC ring (enhanced PTC ring has a greater multiplier of resistance when triggered for safety).
- Updated Poly Seal - Enhances security of seal & proper operation
- Mn and Mn inert replaced by an additional 2.5% Cobalt (Co) & Nickel (Ni) proprietary levels
- Cathode Tag made from UH (Ultra-High) Purity Aluminum
Model : Hohm Grown
- Flat Top Dimensions : 65.3mm (L) x 26mm (D)
- Weight : ~4.52 oz
- Typical Capacity : 4500mAh (Mfg Rated)
- Discharge cut-off voltage : 2.5V
- Voltage : 3.6V
- Full Charge Voltage : 4.2V
- Max Continuous discharge current : 35A
- Can be charged at a tested/proven 4.3A rating